Monday, April 7, 2008

4/07

Days happenings.



Breakfast @ the Old Ebbit Grill.


Reppin Oneighty @ the White House.


Strolling around the white house......


....while waiting for our tour time @ the International Spy Museum.


Vietnam War Memorial





WWII War Memorial






Lincoln Memorial


Don't worry, I was respectful.


View from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.


I really like this one.


Ok cool story. We were walking around the WWII War Memorial, and there were around 70 young, buff, men in suits and ties, just walking around taking pictures and whatever. They didn't seem like a tour group so I asked one of them where they were from. He replied that they were the 2008 NCAA Football National Championship from LSU. It was pretty cool, I felt like I recognized some of them, but couldn't put my finger on it. I had watched the game, and recognized some of the players. This was just a couple of them at the snack bar. And for some reason, that lady is smiling at me....


Dinner @ Georgia Browns

Itinerary for tomorrow:
Dinner: Old Glory
Holocaust Museum

Possible Places to go:
Jefferson Memorial
National Archives
Capitol
Supreme Court
Library of Congress

Toodles.

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Drew--
We miss you old buddy!
I LOVE the pictures...I absolutley adore Washington D.C.!!!
The Capitol, Mount Vernon...such incredible places to see!
And your comments about what you learned on your first day of travel, was REALLY funny, haha!!!
Hope you are having a BLAST!!!!!
Can't wait to get my postcard!!
Stay safe, we're praying for you!

-Mollie