Tuesday, April 8, 2008

4/08

Ok, I left the memory card in the computer last night when I was transferring pictures, and forgot to put it in this morning, but the camera had some internal memory, and could hold about 9 pictures. So I took only the pictures I would put up here, hoping I could transfer them to the memory card. And, that didn't work, so this will be a picture less blog.

We slept in till about 9, then headed down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. After the mediocre rations, we headed down to the Holocaust Museum. It was amazing. We spent about 4 hours there, watched/read/saw about everything there. I definitely recommend it to anyone.

After that, we boarded a bus to Jefferson Memorial and Arlington Cemetery. We watched the changing of the guard, and saw the eternal flame.

Tomorrow morning, I'm taking the 8:35 train to New York to meet up with the rest of my family. Wicked tomorrow night! So I'm not sure if I will be blogging while in New York, but I hope to. My trip takes a focus shift from history to food, as the main purpose of the New York trip is food. My parents may not admit it, but it's true.

Things I learned/observed:
· All taxi interiors and drivers look exactly the same
· It's not ok to sit in a gift shop and read almost a whole book
· Most people don't live up to the fashion standard that is drew

Hope you enjoyed this highly professional post!

à demain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the camera.....I can't wait to see you tomorrow! I miss you so much!!! Wicked tomorrow night!!!! Luv, Emma